Pokémon Chronicles
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Entrar

Esqueci-me da senha

Últimos assuntos
» Stuck Inside Rocket's Hideout on Orange Islands
How to obtain Pokémon from Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos. I_icon_minitimeDom Set 03, 2023 1:12 pm por Ricardo PT

» Pokémon Chronicles Version 20
How to obtain Pokémon from Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos. I_icon_minitimeDom Jan 08, 2023 5:38 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Emerald Official Game
How to obtain Pokémon from Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos. I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 8:14 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Leaf Green And Fire Red Official Games
How to obtain Pokémon from Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos. I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 1:41 pm por Ricardo PT

» Sobre Respawn/ buena's point
How to obtain Pokémon from Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos. I_icon_minitimeQua Dez 15, 2021 10:27 pm por Ricardo PT

» VERSION 19.5 não dá para cancelar o Partner
How to obtain Pokémon from Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos. I_icon_minitimeQua Out 13, 2021 8:57 am por Ricardo PT

»  Filme 3 e Litten?
How to obtain Pokémon from Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos. I_icon_minitimeQui Ago 19, 2021 3:58 pm por Ricardo PT

» Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle
How to obtain Pokémon from Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos. I_icon_minitimeDom maio 23, 2021 2:57 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download RPG Maker XP v1.05
How to obtain Pokémon from Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos. I_icon_minitimeDom maio 09, 2021 10:15 am por Ricardo PT

abril 2024
SegTerQuaQuiSexSábDom

Calendário Calendário

Quem está conectado?
1 usuário online :: 0 registrados, 0 invisíveis e 1 visitante

Nenhum

[ Ver toda a lista ]

O recorde de usuários online foi de 47 em Sáb Abr 02, 2016 12:28 am
Parceiros
Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

How to obtain Pokémon from Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos.

Ir para baixo

How to obtain Pokémon from Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos. Empty How to obtain Pokémon from Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos.

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Qua Jul 05, 2017 10:16 am

Hello, players!

I've got news for everyone.

Today i will explain better how to have / catch Pokémon from Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos.

At the moment, the only way to have them is to play and using the machines inside of celadom game creator mansion, but their are at random and to play it, it requires a special voucher item after playing type quiz and a special machine on 1st floor to get them by chance/random.

To facilitate players in this matter for this kind of pokemon, i will add the pokeradar system in further updates, so this way players can have this pokemon through wild battles. Pokeradar only requires 50 steps to recharge.

Also, pikachu cap forms were added to, it's a bit tricky because it depends on AI inteligenge, it don't have bugs or errors but when you gave the item: Fashion case, to your pikachu, it will random choose a cap unless you withdraw the item to make that form permanent.

Alola pokemon will be added as soon as i get the rest of overworld forms, this can take a little more time.

Delta pokemon will be added att same time as alola pokemon.

And another thing, the next update will take me extra time, because i'll go on vacation/holidays, (1 month).

The next update will bring many stuff like the last one. Hoenn is the last region to implement to the game.

The game project is close to its full completion in terms of regions, after that i will have time to implement the battle animations and other incompleted stuff to make the game completed.

I will try to make a script to eradicate the rest of the games lag, but it will take several time to make it, so don't expect it soon.

Pokémon Chronicles Creator: Ricardo PT.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

PokéPontos : 744
Reputação : 13

https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo