» Pokémon Chronicles Version 18.1
Qui Nov 01, 2018 5:00 pm por Ricardo PT

» Pokémon Chronicles 2018
Qua Out 24, 2018 11:14 am por Ricardo PT

» Download RM FPS Control Tool
Qua Out 24, 2018 11:09 am por Ricardo PT

» Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems
Dom Out 14, 2018 12:13 pm por Ricardo PT

» Can you help me? My game can't be installed.
Qui Out 11, 2018 4:09 pm por ganda9510

» Pokémon Chronicles - Version 18
Qui Set 13, 2018 2:18 pm por Ricardo PT

» Servers Issue
Ter Maio 01, 2018 11:08 am por Ricardo PT

» problemas com o tyrunt
Seg Fev 19, 2018 10:17 pm por Ricardo PT

Novembro 2018
SegTerQuaQuiSexSabDom

Calendário Calendário

Quem está conectado
1 usuário online :: Nenhum usuário registrado, Nenhum Invisível e 1 Visitante

Nenhum

[ Ver toda a lista ]

O recorde de usuários online foi de 47 em Sab Abr 02, 2016 12:28 am
Parceiros
Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Problem with Lt.Surge

Ir em baixo

Problem with Lt.Surge

Mensagem por Yewonian em Seg Jan 08, 2018 11:44 am

Hi, I wanted to beat Lt. surge (thunder badge) with one of my main team pokemons, but there seems to be a switch not working.
The small tree next to the gym (in the city) always respawns and you need to have only one pokemon to fight surge.
This forces you to defeat Lt. surge with a pokemon that knows Cut as the tree respawns when you go into the PC to deposit pokemons
I don't know if this is intentional (and if this is I find this a bad idea) but setting a switch on the tree to make it disappear after cut once is easy and will make this part a lot more enjoyable (not having to train a cut-knowing pokemon to defeat him)

Yewonian

PokéPontos : 6
Reputação : 0

Ver perfil do usuário

Re: Problem with Lt.Surge

Mensagem por Ricardo PT em Seg Jan 08, 2018 5:00 pm

First, the cut system is identical from the official games.

Second, it's intentional that you must use a Pokémon that know cut when you go to vermilion gym.

Third, there is no error about the switches, you must look over and over until you find the first/second switch. This kind of systems are random.

Note: The game must have some "challenges/dificulties" like the tree thing, other way it will be too easy to play.
And you can also visit a move deleter or a move relearner to delete the move cut later on the game.
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

PokéPontos : 617
Reputação : 11

Ver perfil do usuário http://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net

Mensagem por Yewonian em Seg Jan 08, 2018 5:37 pm

First -> I know that, but pokemon essetials and RPG maker XP allows you to run things differrently

Second-> Having a Pokemon with cut in my team is not what I blame, what I blame is Having to fight gym leader with only one pokemon forces you to challenge him ONLY with the pokemon that has cut

Third -> I was talking about programming switches, not the actual laser switches

If you find this "thing" some sort of challenge, I don't blame you, I just find this idea is not the best to increase challenge in a game

PS : I know few things about RPG Maker and Pokemon essentials and I'm crappy at creating things but if you need debug I can do that

Yewonian

Ver perfil do usuário

Mensagem por Ricardo PT em Seg Jan 08, 2018 6:30 pm

Yewonian escreveu:First -> I know that, but pokemon essetials and RPG maker XP allows you to run things differrently

Second-> Having a Pokemon with cut in my team is not what I blame, what I blame is Having to fight gym leader with only one pokemon forces you to challenge him ONLY with the pokemon that has cut

Third -> I was talking about programming switches, not the actual laser switches

If you find this "thing" some sort of challenge, I don't blame you, I just find this idea is not the best to increase challenge in a game

PS : I know few things about RPG Maker and Pokemon essentials and I'm crappy at creating things but if you need debug I can do that

I know how pokemon essentials has somethings programmed. But i maked somethings my way. Logically you will find fan games with diferent things programmed that works diferently than essentials.

I know that 1 pokemon against surge is anoying for some players because of the cut issue, but it's unfair against a npc that only has 1. Pokémon has 4 moves for players to use. So, it doesn't matter that issue, you still have 3 moves. I will not remake that events, there are fine and i wanted to be that way.

About the programming, i have lots of knowledge about almost everything in this kind of games.

When i decided to make this game, i organized some updates before releasing them and i maked my own game protocols. This way i always knows what are done and the things that still needs work, for example: secret bases.

Sometimes errors can appear when i release new stuff, that it's not the case. Currently i'm working in the last maps of Hoenn region and unfinished stuff like ribbons or battle tents.

I don't know if you know but i'm the only guy working all alone in this project and the players enjoy the game a lot. At the start i decided to make it for myself to play, but after maked kanto region, i decided to go public with it for everyone to play and enjoy without any charge.
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por Yewonian em Seg Jan 08, 2018 7:30 pm

If I posted that, it's because I enjoy playing your game, and this gym surprised me. I wanted to know if it was intentional or not. If you think it's good as it is, just let it be

About the PS of my last message, I saw you were looking for people to work on your game to make things faster, that's why I posted that.
I consider pokemon essentials more as a tool than a base game, and in this way you can pick what you want and do other things your way, that's just about you and your way to create, you don't have to follow what has been pre-made

Oh and I forgot to take the map in pallet town, and I can't go back to it (I'm just after the SS Anne for now) is it important or not until I go into diglet's cave or learn fly ?

Yewonian

Ver perfil do usuário

Mensagem por Ricardo PT em Seg Jan 08, 2018 9:43 pm

I'm only seeking for good scripters and graphics designers only.

I can make all of this by myself but it will take me more time. I posted in other foruns but i'm still waiting for good experienced ones or medium ones.

And yes, you must have fly or poke flute for snorlaxes, there are 3.

hint: open the key item Journal to check objectives/quests.
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por Yewonian em Ter Jan 09, 2018 10:42 am

While I am speaking of bugs, I will post the 2 others I had

1 : Losing and respawning in pallet town (before getting to any PC) makes you have 2 following pokemons. I don't know if this happens after you checked a pokemon center or not

2 : The charamander quest (on top of cerulean city, on the way to Bill's house) appeared more than 200 times in my Journal. All 200 quests worked good, they all got completed at once but there wass 200 times the same quest

Yewonian

Ver perfil do usuário

Mensagem por Ricardo PT em Ter Jan 09, 2018 10:50 am

Another player has reported the same errors.

I fixed the follower thing for the next update.

the second i don't know why it repeats, but i will check again to see what's causing it.

This systems are new in my project so sometimes this bugs can happear.
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

- Tópicos similares

Permissão deste fórum: