Pokémon Chronicles
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Entrar

Esqueci-me da senha

Últimos assuntos
» Stuck Inside Rocket's Hideout on Orange Islands
Not getting past the loading screen I_icon_minitimeDom Set 03, 2023 1:12 pm por Ricardo PT

» Pokémon Chronicles Version 20
Not getting past the loading screen I_icon_minitimeDom Jan 08, 2023 5:38 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Emerald Official Game
Not getting past the loading screen I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 8:14 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Leaf Green And Fire Red Official Games
Not getting past the loading screen I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 1:41 pm por Ricardo PT

» Sobre Respawn/ buena's point
Not getting past the loading screen I_icon_minitimeQua Dez 15, 2021 10:27 pm por Ricardo PT

» VERSION 19.5 não dá para cancelar o Partner
Not getting past the loading screen I_icon_minitimeQua Out 13, 2021 8:57 am por Ricardo PT

»  Filme 3 e Litten?
Not getting past the loading screen I_icon_minitimeQui Ago 19, 2021 3:58 pm por Ricardo PT

» Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle
Not getting past the loading screen I_icon_minitimeDom maio 23, 2021 2:57 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download RPG Maker XP v1.05
Not getting past the loading screen I_icon_minitimeDom maio 09, 2021 10:15 am por Ricardo PT

março 2024
SegTerQuaQuiSexSábDom

Calendário Calendário

Quem está conectado?
2 usuários online :: 0 registrados, 0 invisíveis e 2 visitantes

Nenhum

[ Ver toda a lista ]

O recorde de usuários online foi de 47 em Sáb Abr 02, 2016 12:28 am
Parceiros
Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Not getting past the loading screen

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

Not getting past the loading screen Empty Not getting past the loading screen

Mensagem por kickflare Dom maio 24, 2015 4:46 pm

Okay. I downloaded version 15, install rpg maker xp, and i've tried to run the game...

I tried loading the game via admin mode, I even set up compatibility mode for windows XP service 2. Its not making any difference. I get past the intro video at the beginning, I get the part stating about its controls... after that, the loading screen starts, so i'm into... 3 hours of intro music from the anime... and nothng is happening. the laoding bar has one green box... the rest are white. Please help.

i'm really looking forward to playing this game.
kickflare

PokéPontos : 10
Reputação : 0

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Not getting past the loading screen Empty Re: Not getting past the loading screen

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Dom maio 24, 2015 8:47 pm

I think i know what the problem is. To play games made with rpg maker xp, the window must be "ativated", if you minimize the window or something else, the intro loading music will continue play over and over and the loading grafics will stop, in the other words, you must wait until the loading is finish and your screen game must be selected.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

PokéPontos : 743
Reputação : 12

https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net

Not getting past the loading screen Empty Re: Not getting past the loading screen

Mensagem por kickflare Dom maio 24, 2015 10:53 pm

I did leave it open. I don't minimize as I dual screen. I have however managed to get the game to load... by WAITING 5 hours for it to load... Is anything that can be done to resolve that?
kickflare

PokéPontos : 10

Mensagem por Yugi1515 Seg maio 25, 2015 12:06 am

oh well i need to wait sometimes 10~20min for that to load and just saying ther more then one at the start of the game ... u gone have ur fun but the one at the start did load longest cant tell u how to make it load faster but waiting is the game wroth so far i did see it im stuck befor victory road after beat gary kinda stupid bug cuz gary cant leave cuz of a wrong tileset i think thats it not sure if it just me whit that bug well can tell u that one of the loading screens is if u leave the 6gym after beat it and if u go in the base of team rocket in the city of the 4gym other i dont remember anymore Very Happy well as i say game is fun so dont mind it its after all still not finshed
Yugi1515

PokéPontos : 22

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Seg maio 25, 2015 6:32 pm

First of all, that intro loading after controls explanation in my pc it takes only 3min and not 5 hours, i check that and there is no problem with my game in that case, i ckecked it. So i'm not responsible in this case.

Second, i will ckeck again what the problem with gary in victory road.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Seg maio 25, 2015 6:41 pm

There is no gary npc in victory road, so i think that gary is the one in route 22 before.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por Yugi1515 Seg maio 25, 2015 6:50 pm

im happy to hear that u gone check it Very Happy
eh yeah mean the fight befor the victory road my bad Very Happy
Yugi1515

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Seg maio 25, 2015 6:54 pm

I think that i must upload another version 15, a repaired version. :/
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por Yugi1515 Seg maio 25, 2015 6:59 pm

can i still use my save ther or do i need to do anything again?
Yugi1515

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Seg maio 25, 2015 7:09 pm

I check and i found what causing it, its not a bug or an error, its my fault because when gary look at you he will go near you to battle, then when he leaves he get stucked. So to avoid this, you simple must go very close to gary and that problem will not appear, you can do this without my repair.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por Yugi1515 Seg maio 25, 2015 7:10 pm

ah okey thx Smile
Yugi1515

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo