Pokémon Chronicles
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Entrar

Esqueci-me da senha

Últimos assuntos
» Stuck Inside Rocket's Hideout on Orange Islands
Pokémon Chronicles Version 18.2 Dex Error I_icon_minitimeDom Set 03, 2023 1:12 pm por Ricardo PT

» Pokémon Chronicles Version 20
Pokémon Chronicles Version 18.2 Dex Error I_icon_minitimeDom Jan 08, 2023 5:38 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Emerald Official Game
Pokémon Chronicles Version 18.2 Dex Error I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 8:14 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Leaf Green And Fire Red Official Games
Pokémon Chronicles Version 18.2 Dex Error I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 1:41 pm por Ricardo PT

» Sobre Respawn/ buena's point
Pokémon Chronicles Version 18.2 Dex Error I_icon_minitimeQua Dez 15, 2021 10:27 pm por Ricardo PT

» VERSION 19.5 não dá para cancelar o Partner
Pokémon Chronicles Version 18.2 Dex Error I_icon_minitimeQua Out 13, 2021 8:57 am por Ricardo PT

»  Filme 3 e Litten?
Pokémon Chronicles Version 18.2 Dex Error I_icon_minitimeQui Ago 19, 2021 3:58 pm por Ricardo PT

» Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle
Pokémon Chronicles Version 18.2 Dex Error I_icon_minitimeDom maio 23, 2021 2:57 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download RPG Maker XP v1.05
Pokémon Chronicles Version 18.2 Dex Error I_icon_minitimeDom maio 09, 2021 10:15 am por Ricardo PT

abril 2024
SegTerQuaQuiSexSábDom

Calendário Calendário

Quem está conectado?
4 usuários online :: 0 registrados, 0 invisíveis e 4 visitantes

Nenhum

[ Ver toda a lista ]

O recorde de usuários online foi de 47 em Sáb Abr 02, 2016 12:28 am
Parceiros
Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Pokémon Chronicles Version 18.2 Dex Error

Ir para baixo

Pokémon Chronicles Version 18.2 Dex Error Empty Pokémon Chronicles Version 18.2 Dex Error

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Seg Fev 11, 2019 12:22 pm

Hello, players!

I'm here to explain the dex error coming from my update v18.2.

Due to the addition of meltan and melmetal, dex nº808 and 809, the players that already has a save game from v18 updates, will have an error when opening the pokedex. Because, your save games don't upload and save this kind of system information. But the ones that starts a new game will not have this error.

I added a fix to the v18.2 thread, but i don't think that files can fix the problem, so i have an alternative, which is better for you, and you can avoid starting a new game again.

To "fix" this issue, you must send me your save game, so i can unlock the pokedex info about those new pokemon. Logically that the pokedex will count that you already have them, so i will provide a meltan lv5 with its evo item. To compensate you for the trouble.

Note that in further updates this pokemon can be captured by using pokeradar in the wild and if you don't have this fix, maybe the game will crash for sure, i don't know well because it don't have an encounter placed yet.

So, for you is simple, don't use the fix that i posted in the update threat, then send me your save games that have the dex issue, and you can continue playing and updating normaly without any problem.

Those files that i said that will fix the problem, they don't have this newly added pokemon, so for you its better this way that i said. You'll get the game correctly updated and for the next updates too.

Sorry for the trouble, currently i'm the only one working on the project with only 1 scripter that are giving me little support. My game spriters abandoned the work without telling me. So, its lots and lots of thinking and work for one person alone, in this case me. Try to understand that sometimes this kind of game issues can appear until its completion.

Have a nice day all of you.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

PokéPontos : 744
Reputação : 13

https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo