Pokémon Chronicles
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Entrar

Esqueci-me da senha

Últimos assuntos
» Stuck Inside Rocket's Hideout on Orange Islands
Pokemon Chronicles Project will have more regions? I_icon_minitimeDom Set 03, 2023 1:12 pm por Ricardo PT

» Pokémon Chronicles Version 20
Pokemon Chronicles Project will have more regions? I_icon_minitimeDom Jan 08, 2023 5:38 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Emerald Official Game
Pokemon Chronicles Project will have more regions? I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 8:14 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Leaf Green And Fire Red Official Games
Pokemon Chronicles Project will have more regions? I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 1:41 pm por Ricardo PT

» Sobre Respawn/ buena's point
Pokemon Chronicles Project will have more regions? I_icon_minitimeQua Dez 15, 2021 10:27 pm por Ricardo PT

» VERSION 19.5 não dá para cancelar o Partner
Pokemon Chronicles Project will have more regions? I_icon_minitimeQua Out 13, 2021 8:57 am por Ricardo PT

»  Filme 3 e Litten?
Pokemon Chronicles Project will have more regions? I_icon_minitimeQui Ago 19, 2021 3:58 pm por Ricardo PT

» Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle
Pokemon Chronicles Project will have more regions? I_icon_minitimeDom maio 23, 2021 2:57 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download RPG Maker XP v1.05
Pokemon Chronicles Project will have more regions? I_icon_minitimeDom maio 09, 2021 10:15 am por Ricardo PT

março 2024
SegTerQuaQuiSexSábDom

Calendário Calendário

Quem está conectado?
1 usuário online :: 0 registrados, 0 invisíveis e 1 visitante

Nenhum

[ Ver toda a lista ]

O recorde de usuários online foi de 47 em Sáb Abr 02, 2016 12:28 am
Parceiros
Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Pokemon Chronicles Project will have more regions?

Ir para baixo

Pokemon Chronicles Project will have more regions? Empty Pokemon Chronicles Project will have more regions?

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Dom Jan 19, 2020 1:43 pm

Today i was testing a script that expands the limit of the rpg maker xp which is the max 999. I run a few tests and i succeed it, now i have a way to expand the project to have more than 4 entire regions. I was planning on remastering orange region to have more maps like ( sevii isles = one region and orange arquipelago into another entire new region) and sinnoh region after hoenn last update. I must run more tests to be sure but at first glance all seems fine, like fly to towns and teleporters. But, the game will consume more disc space now due to this change if i implement it.

If all runs the way i want, then a new orange arquipelago region and sinnoh region will be added to the game. I already have the majority of the graphics needed to build them. And the actual orange region will be transformed into the sevii isls like in fire red game and the events will be transfered to orange arquipelago region. Like the gyms, pummelo stadium and such.

Sevii isls and orange arquipelago will be unlock at the same time, because, this "2 regions" belongs to orange region/league. This great improvement still needs more tests but i think that now its possible to expand the project to receive more regions and stuff. But, don't expect some things from the official games. The main objective of the project is to have the gen 3 series in one project, beyond this i consider a DLC or bonus pack.

Have a nice day and thx for playing.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

PokéPontos : 743
Reputação : 12

https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo