Pokémon Chronicles
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Entrar

Esqueci-me da senha

Últimos assuntos
» Pokémon Chronicles Version 20.1
Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle I_icon_minitimeSáb Abr 20, 2024 11:36 am por Ricardo PT

» Stuck Inside Rocket's Hideout on Orange Islands
Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle I_icon_minitimeDom Set 03, 2023 1:12 pm por Ricardo PT

» Pokémon Chronicles Version 20
Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle I_icon_minitimeDom Jan 08, 2023 5:38 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Emerald Official Game
Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 8:14 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Leaf Green And Fire Red Official Games
Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 1:41 pm por Ricardo PT

» Sobre Respawn/ buena's point
Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle I_icon_minitimeQua Dez 15, 2021 10:27 pm por Ricardo PT

» VERSION 19.5 não dá para cancelar o Partner
Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle I_icon_minitimeQua Out 13, 2021 8:57 am por Ricardo PT

»  Filme 3 e Litten?
Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle I_icon_minitimeQui Ago 19, 2021 3:58 pm por Ricardo PT

» Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle
Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle I_icon_minitimeDom maio 23, 2021 2:57 pm por Ricardo PT

abril 2024
SegTerQuaQuiSexSábDom

Calendário Calendário

Quem está conectado?
2 usuários online :: 1 registrado, 0 invisíveis e 1 visitante

Ricardo PT

[ Ver toda a lista ]

O recorde de usuários online foi de 47 em Sáb Abr 02, 2016 12:28 am
Parceiros
Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle Empty Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle

Mensagem por Togetic Sáb maio 22, 2021 11:55 am

Really loving all the new content so far, it's all super polished and I haven't run into any other big issues, but as the title says, if you lose the Orange Islands' first battle against Team Rocket (something that's pretty likely since their pokemon's levels are where they were last time they were fought, while you're incentivized to get a new lv10 team to be equal to the trainers you're fighting in the orange islands) you end up being stuck constantly facing upwards forever. You can move all the directions normally, but your character is stuck facing upwards the entire time and can't face any other direction to interact with anything (which means you cant do the event again, since you can't face downwards to talk to Lapras, so you're stuck unable to progress).

Maybe it's a bit of a disconnected thought to this, but I think it'd also be a good QoL change to tell the player they should swap out their team for newer pokemon when they enter each region, going into the Orange Islands it took a few battles to realize it wasn't just fisherman being low level, but that every trainer was ~lv10 and that I should be there too. Just a professor or other NPC you meet quickly into the new regions (or at least the first one) just telling you that your champion pokemon deserve a rest or something would be good to help ease in the mindset
Togetic

PokéPontos : 16
Reputação : 0

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle Empty Re: Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Dom maio 23, 2021 2:57 pm

Other players have the same issue. I will check the problem and i will fix it as soon as possible. If you have discord, you can report game errors, bugs or issues there too. I'm very active on discord and sometimes i advise players about some issues, game updates releases, etc. To fix your issue with your save game, send it back to me through discord private message or through email, i will fix it right away since that is an easy fix. Update v19 had lots of bugs and issues due to many update systems and things, so its normal that this kind of things happen. Thx for the report.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

PokéPontos : 747
Reputação : 13

https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo