Pokémon Chronicles
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Entrar

Esqueci-me da senha

Últimos assuntos
» Pokémon Chronicles Version 20.1
Pokémon Chronicles Features - page under construction!! I_icon_minitimeSáb Abr 20, 2024 11:36 am por Ricardo PT

» Stuck Inside Rocket's Hideout on Orange Islands
Pokémon Chronicles Features - page under construction!! I_icon_minitimeDom Set 03, 2023 1:12 pm por Ricardo PT

» Pokémon Chronicles Version 20
Pokémon Chronicles Features - page under construction!! I_icon_minitimeDom Jan 08, 2023 5:38 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Emerald Official Game
Pokémon Chronicles Features - page under construction!! I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 8:14 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Leaf Green And Fire Red Official Games
Pokémon Chronicles Features - page under construction!! I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 1:41 pm por Ricardo PT

» Sobre Respawn/ buena's point
Pokémon Chronicles Features - page under construction!! I_icon_minitimeQua Dez 15, 2021 10:27 pm por Ricardo PT

» VERSION 19.5 não dá para cancelar o Partner
Pokémon Chronicles Features - page under construction!! I_icon_minitimeQua Out 13, 2021 8:57 am por Ricardo PT

»  Filme 3 e Litten?
Pokémon Chronicles Features - page under construction!! I_icon_minitimeQui Ago 19, 2021 3:58 pm por Ricardo PT

» Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle
Pokémon Chronicles Features - page under construction!! I_icon_minitimeDom maio 23, 2021 2:57 pm por Ricardo PT

abril 2024
SegTerQuaQuiSexSábDom

Calendário Calendário

Quem está conectado?
4 usuários online :: 0 registrados, 0 invisíveis e 4 visitantes

Nenhum

[ Ver toda a lista ]

O recorde de usuários online foi de 47 em Sáb Abr 02, 2016 12:28 am
Parceiros
Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Pokémon Chronicles Features - page under construction!!

Ir para baixo

Pokémon Chronicles Features - page under construction!! Empty Pokémon Chronicles Features - page under construction!!

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Qua Jul 15, 2015 4:07 pm

Pokémon Chronicles

Pokémon Chronicles Features - page under construction!! Dvd_co10

Game Features:

Pokémon Mini Games:

In Pokémon Chronicles, players can play various mini games.

Dodrio Berry Picking:

Required to play: 500 Pokés (Pokés its the currency in game)(Pokés = player money).
Prizes: Powder Jar.
Objectives of this mini game: The player must collect the falling berries, the greater the berries the player collects, the greater the Powder Jars the player received.
Powder Jars it's an item to trade to special NPCs for items.

Lottery:

Required to play:
Nothing.
Prizes: Various items.
Objectives of this mini game: The player can only play this mini game one time a day, if the ID is the same with the ID of the Lottery, the player receive a prized item.

Mining:

Required to play: Explorer Kit.
Prizes: Various items.
Objectives of this mini game: The player must mining for items in the wall, before it collapse to receive the prized items. O
ne time a day for each of this kind of NPCs.

Puzzles:

Required to play: Nothing.
Prizes: Nothing.
Objectives of this mini game: The player must complete puzzles. This mini game is only for historic events of the game.

Quiz:

Required to play:
300 Pokés (Pokés its the currency in game)(Pokés = player money).
Prizes:
Special Coins.
Objectives of this mini game: The player must answer right to questions from the quiz.
One time a day for each of this kind of NPCs.

Slot Machines:

Required to play: Coin Case and Game Corner Coins.
Prizes: Game Corner Coins.
Objectives of this mini game: The player must try to win at the slots.

Voltorb Flip Card:

Objectives of this mini game: The player must try to win coins by flipping cards.

Roulette:

Objectives of this mini game: The player must try to win coins.

Triple Triad:

Required to play: 5 Pokémon cards.
Prizes: Pokémon cards at random.
Objectives of this mini game: The player must buy Pokémon cards and challenge other trainers to play Pokémon cards. If the player wins, the player will earn 1 Pokémon card at random. To unlock new Pokémon cards in the shop, the player must catches new Pokémon, so the shop can unlock the recent new Pokémon for carding.

Pushing Bag:

Required to play: Nothing.
Prizes: Score.
Objectives of this mini game: The player's Pokémon must hit the pushing bag to collect the maximun points that he can get.

Pokédex System:

Pokémon Chronicles Features - page under construction!! Pokymo10

In Pokémon Chronicles, players have a National Pokédex that records 721 unique and official Pokémon. With this Pokédex, players can access various options, like seaching for a specific Pokémon or Pokémon type, searching the wild enconter, Pokémon info, and using the advance Pokédex system, players can view important information about a Pokémon after catching it, like base stats info, evolutions info, lv. up moves, TM moves and other kind of information about your Pokémon.

Pokémon Summary:

Pokémon Chronicles Features - page under construction!! Pokymo11

Players can access full information about their own Pokémon through this pages. Players can view info about, birthsigns, family tree, ribons, moves, stats, egg group types and other kind of information.

PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

PokéPontos : 747
Reputação : 13

https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo