Pokémon Chronicles
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Entrar

Esqueci-me da senha

Últimos assuntos
» Pokémon Chronicles Version 20.1
Can you help me? My game can't be installed. I_icon_minitimeSáb Abr 20, 2024 11:36 am por Ricardo PT

» Stuck Inside Rocket's Hideout on Orange Islands
Can you help me? My game can't be installed. I_icon_minitimeDom Set 03, 2023 1:12 pm por Ricardo PT

» Pokémon Chronicles Version 20
Can you help me? My game can't be installed. I_icon_minitimeDom Jan 08, 2023 5:38 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Emerald Official Game
Can you help me? My game can't be installed. I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 8:14 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Leaf Green And Fire Red Official Games
Can you help me? My game can't be installed. I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 1:41 pm por Ricardo PT

» Sobre Respawn/ buena's point
Can you help me? My game can't be installed. I_icon_minitimeQua Dez 15, 2021 10:27 pm por Ricardo PT

» VERSION 19.5 não dá para cancelar o Partner
Can you help me? My game can't be installed. I_icon_minitimeQua Out 13, 2021 8:57 am por Ricardo PT

»  Filme 3 e Litten?
Can you help me? My game can't be installed. I_icon_minitimeQui Ago 19, 2021 3:58 pm por Ricardo PT

» Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle
Can you help me? My game can't be installed. I_icon_minitimeDom maio 23, 2021 2:57 pm por Ricardo PT

abril 2024
SegTerQuaQuiSexSábDom

Calendário Calendário

Quem está conectado?
2 usuários online :: 0 registrados, 0 invisíveis e 2 visitantes

Nenhum

[ Ver toda a lista ]

O recorde de usuários online foi de 47 em Sáb Abr 02, 2016 12:28 am
Parceiros
Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Can you help me? My game can't be installed.

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

Can you help me? My game can't be installed. Empty Can you help me? My game can't be installed.

Mensagem por ganda9510 Ter Out 09, 2018 10:57 am

I try to install games in my documents.But there are always errors when installing to ten percent.Can you help me? My game can't be installed. Bc47c110
So what should I do to install it correctly?

ganda9510

PokéPontos : 14
Reputação : 0

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Can you help me? My game can't be installed. Empty Re: Can you help me? My game can't be installed.

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Ter Out 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Hmm... That's odd. I installed myself for testing and it worked. But, maybe, i said maybe, your PC can't recognize characters like: é. Like in the screenshot of yours.

Anyway, can you paste the error message?

If you're not have an error message, you can install it manually.
I will upload the game's folder, like plug-and-play, for cases like yours.

This way is:

1- Download again only the game's folder without the installer program.
2- Extract it and play using the game's exe. And you can place anywhere in your PC, but never in my computer to avoid trouble.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

PokéPontos : 747
Reputação : 13

https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net

Can you help me? My game can't be installed. Empty Re: Can you help me? My game can't be installed.

Mensagem por ganda9510 Ter Out 09, 2018 1:03 pm

Because it's not just that I can't install anybody else, I'm using Win10, and the other person is using Win7, and we're having the same trouble.I think it should be an error caused by unrecognizable characters, so how can I download the entire file and use it directly?
ganda9510

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Ter Out 09, 2018 1:06 pm

Wait a few hours for the new download links, that will contain only the game's folder without the installer. I'm working on it right now and i will uploading it today.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por ganda9510 Qua Out 10, 2018 9:04 am

Thank you for your help. Now I can play the game.
ganda9510

Mensagem por ganda9510 Qua Out 10, 2018 9:15 am

Is it normal for me to have no background music when I am fighting?
ganda9510

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Qua Out 10, 2018 10:53 am

All battles, like trainers, wild pokemon and etc, has background music.

Did that happened with all the battles in the game or not?

The musics here worked well, so i don't understand.

A few weaks my PC had a problem with a forced shut down due to a problem with electricity.

I repaired all the software that were being affected by that problem. Pokemon project was affected too. But i managed to recover all the damage by using a program to repair all the damage.

But, if the music plays normally in my PC, it should play normally in yours and in all other players.

We can make a small test with the musics that your game can't reproduce to see if the electricity problem that i had, damage the file somehow.

You only need to tell me the situations where you don't have music. Because, i changed lots of musics and removed some ones that i will not use in further updates. So, maybe, i missed to change some events or scripts about the musics, some of them changed names.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por ganda9510 Qui Out 11, 2018 4:55 am

I tested and found that wild Pokemon or trainers had no background music.
But the background music is playing normally while walking.Walking in games is often not smooth.
ganda9510

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Qui Out 11, 2018 11:15 am

I don't know why the musics don't play in your PC. However i can "reconvert" them to see if they play normally.

And, I already know that the games lag a bit when it is encrypted.

Essentials v17.2, is a pain in the ass. And the struggle against nintendo are not helping too.

In my PC, pokemon chronicles v18 runs fine without musics issue or bugs and errors, but i detected an error with the pokedex that crashes the game. But, this error only appears when the game is encrypted and the method slows the game a bit too.

So, i will upload the game in a new way, the way that i called "raw project/game".
Which is mean by, uploading the game without the installer and the encryption things.
This way, the game will "fix" the recent errors reported by the players and it will improve the game in terms of gameplay, it will run smoother, but not 100%, rpg maker xp engine is weak and old, and i can't do a thing about the engine of the editor. But you will notice that its a big diference between raw game and encrypted one.

For more info, check this post of mine: https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net/t192-pokemon-chronicles-v18-problems

Another thing, please do a test about the musics for me.
Here is the instructions:

1- Download the music test files: https://mega.nz/#!tc0CFKTI!3jMaRGkclEsvUJad9ik7Du6bhUYkL34cSwf3n7WeTQI

2- Extract the musics from that winrar.

3- Go to your game's folder -> Audio folder -> BGM folder -> and search for a music called: Battle (VS Wild Pokemon Kanto), we will test this one for now.

4- As you can see the winrar have the same music, but one has -original in its name and other -converted, i changed names in its last part to avoid overwrite.

5- So, you will copy the original music first into the BGM folder with the same name as the one already there. This way the game will load the music with the same name. Ex: Battle (VS Wild Pokemon Kanto) - original -> delete the last name part -original.

6- Play the game to see if it plays normally. If not, use the same method with the converted one.

Please do this test for me, so i can use the same method for the other musics.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por ganda9510 Qui Out 11, 2018 11:54 am

I could hear background music after I replaced it.
ganda9510

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Qui Out 11, 2018 1:07 pm

So, you tested the "original" music and it plays or the one called "converted"?

I must know which method works to avoid more work. XD
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por ganda9510 Qui Out 11, 2018 1:13 pm

I can play your original music file with a player, but it doesn't appear in the game, and then I can hear it by replacing it with your new file.
ganda9510

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Qui Out 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Extra work for me, then.

After i "fix" the problems with the musics, i will re-upload the game again, without the installer and encryption thing.

This will take me a few hours due to lack of free time.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por ganda9510 Qui Out 11, 2018 4:09 pm

Thank you for your work.
ganda9510

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo