Pokémon Chronicles
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Entrar

Esqueci-me da senha

Últimos assuntos
» Pokémon Chronicles Version 20.1
Regarding certain moves I_icon_minitimeSáb Abr 20, 2024 11:36 am por Ricardo PT

» Stuck Inside Rocket's Hideout on Orange Islands
Regarding certain moves I_icon_minitimeDom Set 03, 2023 1:12 pm por Ricardo PT

» Pokémon Chronicles Version 20
Regarding certain moves I_icon_minitimeDom Jan 08, 2023 5:38 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Emerald Official Game
Regarding certain moves I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 8:14 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Leaf Green And Fire Red Official Games
Regarding certain moves I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 1:41 pm por Ricardo PT

» Sobre Respawn/ buena's point
Regarding certain moves I_icon_minitimeQua Dez 15, 2021 10:27 pm por Ricardo PT

» VERSION 19.5 não dá para cancelar o Partner
Regarding certain moves I_icon_minitimeQua Out 13, 2021 8:57 am por Ricardo PT

»  Filme 3 e Litten?
Regarding certain moves I_icon_minitimeQui Ago 19, 2021 3:58 pm por Ricardo PT

» Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle
Regarding certain moves I_icon_minitimeDom maio 23, 2021 2:57 pm por Ricardo PT

abril 2024
SegTerQuaQuiSexSábDom

Calendário Calendário

Quem está conectado?
3 usuários online :: 0 registrados, 0 invisíveis e 3 visitantes

Nenhum

[ Ver toda a lista ]

O recorde de usuários online foi de 47 em Sáb Abr 02, 2016 12:28 am
Parceiros
Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Regarding certain moves

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

Regarding certain moves Empty Regarding certain moves

Mensagem por KainKrow Seg Jul 08, 2019 4:58 am

Perhaps I'm just not finding them anywhere but certain moves like shell smash, quiver dance, coil, etc. seem to not be implemented in the game or I'm just not finding TM's or Tutors for them anywhere (plus they seem to have been removed from lvling list as well) This leads to a few questions.
1. Are they going to be implemented later on?
2. Are they not able to be implemented due to restrictions with the RPG maker system?
3. Am I just blind?

KainKrow

PokéPontos : 6
Reputação : 0

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Regarding certain moves Empty Re: Regarding certain moves

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Seg Jul 08, 2019 10:26 am

KainKrow escreveu:Perhaps I'm just not finding them anywhere but certain moves like shell smash, quiver dance, coil, etc. seem to not be implemented in the game or I'm just not finding TM's or Tutors for them anywhere (plus they seem to have been removed from lvling list as well) This leads to a few questions.
1. Are they going to be implemented later on?
2. Are they not able to be implemented due to restrictions with the RPG maker system?
3. Am I just blind?

Good questions.

1- I mentioned several times here in this forum, through email, and in the other foruns and even in the game features, that Pokemon Chronicles will only have around 350 unique moves, which are those from fire red + emerald games, only double hit will be included to evolve aipom.

The main core of the project was/is to make a remake and remaster of gen 3 official games, plus stuff from further gens to make the game more "completed" in my prespective. Also, making moves animations is not an easy task for one person, which is only me, who will make all the 350 moves from player to target and target to player = around 700 moves animations for now. That's why i always said that this animations will be the last thing that i will make after hoenn stuff, they consumes lots of time and concentration and tests.

2- In this case, rpg maker xp allows me pratically infinite slots for battle moves animations, so its not an issue for me. The only restrictions that this editor has, is only the map limit 999 + switches 5.000 and variables 5.000. Even if i make more regions, the number of switches and variables are more than enough, so the unique problem is the map limit, but for that issue, a guy already make a script that makes any project with more than 999 maps, which i will maybe using it in the near future to expand the project with the other regions, which next it'll be sinnoh.

I maybe, maybe, will or not implement more official moves, but for now i'll stick with 350.

3- No, you're not blind. You only didn't know the project features well or the history of it. If you check the updates, in the part where the game features are, you'll see that it's around 350 moves. Also, my Pokemon leveling list never had moves that belong to sinnoh or further regions.

Plus, i always said, that some stuff and new pokemon from sinnoh and further, i consider as a "special pack and stuff". Because to get pokemon from sinnoh and others you must use pokeradar, and even this system don't belong to gen 3 series, that's why i mentioned as a special pack bonus.

I always like completed games with many things to do, it entretains me more.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

PokéPontos : 747
Reputação : 13

https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net

Mensagem por KainKrow Ter Jul 09, 2019 12:12 am

Ricardo PT escreveu:
The main core of the project was/is to make a remake and remaster of gen 3 official games, plus stuff from further gens to make the game more "completed" in my prespective. Also, making moves animations is not an easy task for one person, which is only me, who will make all the 350 moves from player to target and target to player = around 700 moves animations for now. That's why i always said that this animations will be the last thing that i will make after hoenn stuff, they consumes lots of time and concentration and tests.

That certainly explains it, and it's completely understandable with a solo project like this. If the core aspects of RPG Maker aren't that much different from the older versions I may dig into it and see if I can't lend you a hand. I used an older RPG Maker when I was in videogame design school for a few projects to show concepts of games I was developing at the time. So I may be able to help out whenever I have time if that's ok with you. (I own and run a business with my brother so not a whole lot of freetime)

Ricardo PT escreveu:
I maybe, maybe, will or not implement more official moves, but for now i'll stick with 350.

Considering there's 559 it's understandable. However, there are quite a few moves that make or break a Pokemon's usefulness...but I can live without them, it just changes my roster a bit.

Either way, thanks for the information, you've done an amazing job with the resources you're using (honestly seeing the scope of the project and knowing what you've used to get it done is praiseworthy)
KainKrow

PokéPontos : 6
Reputação : 0

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Ter Jul 09, 2019 10:00 am

Thx, for understanding my point of view. I started this fan game as a hobby using rpg maker 2000, then through time it evolve so quickly when pokemon essentials kit and rpg maker xp was released.

I do all the work, sometimes people gives me little support, but evently, they will quite later on, which is sad.

I know that the is other fan game projects that are more beautiful than mine, but they always lacks somethings behind the curtains. Others have a team behind, but the project is not very well structed is terms of gameplay. And other projects are abandoned or incompleted.

So, i madded my own with the games that i played more in my time. Gen 3 recources suits better the rpg maker xp than further gens and they are easy to manipulate in this kind of editors, in my opinion. And, i have some GBA editors, which i can rip recources directly from the official games more easily and faster.

The rest, i must search in the net for recources, then they were added to the editor.

Pokemon Chronicles is the only fangame that already has 4 regions for the public to play. There is another one claiming that have all the regions, but they contains only parts/maps of the regions, because, it recreates the Ash story from the pokemon series. The regions are incompleted and needs lots of fixes and other things. But if a gamer wants a fully completed game, in therms of regions and systems, my fan game can provide it.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

PokéPontos : 747
Reputação : 13

https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado