Esqueci minha senha

Últimos assuntos
» Pokemon Chronicles V19 Update/DLC
Coronavirus I_icon_minitimeQui Maio 14, 2020 11:23 pm por Ricardo PT

» Coronavirus
Coronavirus I_icon_minitimeSab Abr 18, 2020 10:53 am por Ricardo PT

» Pokémon Chronicles Version 19 - DLC Update Preview
Coronavirus I_icon_minitimeSab Fev 15, 2020 12:52 pm por Ricardo PT

» Pokemon Chronicles Project will have more regions?
Coronavirus I_icon_minitimeDom Jan 19, 2020 1:43 pm por Ricardo PT

» mahogen lance quest problem
Coronavirus I_icon_minitimeSeg Dez 09, 2019 11:25 am por Ricardo PT

» Pokemon Chronicles 2020 Updates Info
Coronavirus I_icon_minitimeSeg Nov 18, 2019 4:35 pm por Ricardo PT

» batlle stuck
Coronavirus I_icon_minitimeSab Nov 16, 2019 11:24 am por Ricardo PT

» graphics problem
Coronavirus I_icon_minitimeSex Out 11, 2019 9:52 am por Ricardo PT

» Pokémon Chronicles Version 18.6
Coronavirus I_icon_minitimeTer Out 01, 2019 1:51 pm por Ricardo PT

Maio 2020
SegTerQuaQuiSexSabDom

Calendário Calendário

Quem está conectado
2 usuários online :: Nenhum usuário registrado, Nenhum Invisível e 2 Visitantes

Nenhum

[ Ver toda a lista ]

O recorde de usuários online foi de 47 em Sab Abr 02, 2016 12:28 am
Parceiros
Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Coronavirus

Ir em baixo

Coronavirus Empty Coronavirus

Mensagem por Ricardo PT em Dom Mar 15, 2020 4:18 pm

Hello, Players.

I'm here just to say that the project will continue with its developpment normally. The coronavirus epidemic will not affect my work. I'm working at home around 4 to 6 hours a day on the project.

The Orange archipelago maps consumes many hours per day because they are many and i want to release this entire region at once, due to story events and etc. But only 15 outside maps let to do, after that i must fill the maps with events and such, but that will be much faster to do.

Movie 2 events will be fully remastered with proper maps and events. The current events are causing confusion to many players. Also movie 1 events in cinnabar will be relocated to a proper map.

And i will add more stuff that completes the leftovers that i missed or forgeted to add to the project: like for ex: more info for rules book = hints about some mechanics of the game, its like a tutorial in a book. And some unique scripts that i will add later.

In the meanwile, i'm waiting for the rest of the back sprites for gen 8 Pokemon, which i pretend to add them in v19 as well. Until then i will finish the maps first and then the rest before implementing the gen 8 pokemon, abilities, items and other things related to them.

Hoenn last update was delayed for after this one. I need to think more about the battle frontier mechanics and stuff.

Have a nice day and stay safe from the lethal virus.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

PokéPontos : 709
Reputação : 12

https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net

Coronavirus Empty Re: Coronavirus

Mensagem por Curtislp21 em Sab Abr 18, 2020 7:11 am

Hey it's been a long time since I I post something on this but I want to tell you that I really appreciate this game until you put into it and surprise how far it got. I remember the time you fix my save when I was stuck on the islands. With this disease is real hard on people and I'm sorry what you're going through and I wish I could help on this project but I don't know nothing about RPG Maker. But I do have full support this game is one of the few games I seen that time and effort and love on this.
Curtislp21

PokéPontos : 37
Reputação : 1

Mensagem por Ricardo PT em Sab Abr 18, 2020 10:53 am

Curtislp21 escreveu:Hey it's been a long time since I I post something on this but I want to tell you that I really appreciate this game until you put into it and surprise how far it got. I remember the time you fix my save when I was stuck on the islands. With this disease is real hard on people and I'm sorry what you're going through and I wish I could help on this project but I don't know nothing about RPG Maker. But I do have full support this game is one of the few games I seen that time and effort and love on this.

Thx and yep, i put lots of effort on it because i really want a good and a complete pokemon game with this regions. This is my first pokemon and my first fan game that i've made. Lots of things to do plus a few old school regions plus aditional stuff and every official pokemon on it. I always loved games with lots of content and things to do and since many of the fan games there are incomplete or have 1 or 2 completed regions, i decided to make a collection of the gen 3 stuff, which is my favorite gen of games. This project has reached great achievements even if it is a remaster from the official games plus some aditions that came from other officials games, anime or from nowhere, like birthsigns script.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

PokéPontos : 709
Reputação : 12

https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Permissão deste fórum: