Pokémon Chronicles
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Entrar

Esqueci-me da senha

Últimos assuntos
» Pokémon Chronicles Version 20.1
Can we have more heroes in the game? I_icon_minitimeSáb Abr 20, 2024 11:36 am por Ricardo PT

» Stuck Inside Rocket's Hideout on Orange Islands
Can we have more heroes in the game? I_icon_minitimeDom Set 03, 2023 1:12 pm por Ricardo PT

» Pokémon Chronicles Version 20
Can we have more heroes in the game? I_icon_minitimeDom Jan 08, 2023 5:38 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Emerald Official Game
Can we have more heroes in the game? I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 8:14 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Leaf Green And Fire Red Official Games
Can we have more heroes in the game? I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 1:41 pm por Ricardo PT

» Sobre Respawn/ buena's point
Can we have more heroes in the game? I_icon_minitimeQua Dez 15, 2021 10:27 pm por Ricardo PT

» VERSION 19.5 não dá para cancelar o Partner
Can we have more heroes in the game? I_icon_minitimeQua Out 13, 2021 8:57 am por Ricardo PT

»  Filme 3 e Litten?
Can we have more heroes in the game? I_icon_minitimeQui Ago 19, 2021 3:58 pm por Ricardo PT

» Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle
Can we have more heroes in the game? I_icon_minitimeDom maio 23, 2021 2:57 pm por Ricardo PT

abril 2024
SegTerQuaQuiSexSábDom

Calendário Calendário

Quem está conectado?
1 usuário online :: 0 registrados, 0 invisíveis e 1 visitante

Nenhum

[ Ver toda a lista ]

O recorde de usuários online foi de 47 em Sáb Abr 02, 2016 12:28 am
Parceiros
Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Can we have more heroes in the game?

Ir para baixo

Can we have more heroes in the game? Empty Can we have more heroes in the game?

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Qui Nov 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Hello, players.

If you want to have more characters to select at the begining of the game, instead of those 2 from fire red, please send me these graphics:

Face of the trainer = avatar.
Battle trainer sprite front and back.
Overworld walking sprite.
Overworld running sprite.
Overworld cycling sprite.
Overworld fishing sprite.
Overworld surfing sprite.
Overworld diving sprite. = diving from emerald and color tone.
Overworld mach and acro cycling sprites. = emerald sprites.

All in fire red style or emerald style.

Or, if you are a graphic designer/spriter in pixel art, i can give you some examples already madded and you only just complete what's left for you to do.

I have the script done by my scripter, but i don't have the graphics. This system need more: 3 boys and 3 girls characters for selection.

So, this way the game can have 4 boys and 4 girls in total for you to choose from the beginning of the game.

Pokemon Chronicles creator: Richard PT.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

PokéPontos : 747
Reputação : 13

https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Can we have more heroes in the game? Empty Re: Can we have more heroes in the game?

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Seg Nov 26, 2018 11:27 am

Hello, Players.

I've madded my own choice of player characters for the game.

As usuall, no one seems to bother with this kinds of things for my fan game project.

I choosed my 8 player characters with all the overworld sprites, icon maps and etc.

I'm finishing with the last one and a couple of sprites left for me to do.

Preparing this sprites will take me 3 days to finish them all.
Also, i will close this post, because, i already have what i want from the internet. I was expecting some fan effort and support, but nevermind.

As always, i give you a good quality service to this project.

Pokemon chronicles is pratically the only one that gives you 4 full and complete regions, 8 unique playable characters, good technical support service, good quality in events, systems and etc.

But still, the game isn't that famous. I don't care about famous, honestly, i only care about making a good game for me and you to play and enjoy. But sometimes, i'd like to have some support for this project, you see, doing all of this alone without any support, it's very sad and sometimes i lack of inspiration and will to work on it.

Pokemon Chronicles 2 is on hold and i only work on the second project if i had a team of 5 or more, until then, this project will be on hold for ever.

I don't want to make games all alone again and i have life, you know.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

PokéPontos : 747
Reputação : 13

https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo