Pokémon Chronicles
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Entrar

Esqueci-me da senha

Últimos assuntos
» Pokémon Chronicles Version 20.1
Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeSáb Abr 20, 2024 11:36 am por Ricardo PT

» Stuck Inside Rocket's Hideout on Orange Islands
Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeDom Set 03, 2023 1:12 pm por Ricardo PT

» Pokémon Chronicles Version 20
Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeDom Jan 08, 2023 5:38 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Emerald Official Game
Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 8:14 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Leaf Green And Fire Red Official Games
Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 1:41 pm por Ricardo PT

» Sobre Respawn/ buena's point
Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeQua Dez 15, 2021 10:27 pm por Ricardo PT

» VERSION 19.5 não dá para cancelar o Partner
Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeQua Out 13, 2021 8:57 am por Ricardo PT

»  Filme 3 e Litten?
Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeQui Ago 19, 2021 3:58 pm por Ricardo PT

» Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle
Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems - Página 2 I_icon_minitimeDom maio 23, 2021 2:57 pm por Ricardo PT

abril 2024
SegTerQuaQuiSexSábDom

Calendário Calendário

Quem está conectado?
2 usuários online :: 0 registrados, 0 invisíveis e 2 visitantes

Nenhum

[ Ver toda a lista ]

O recorde de usuários online foi de 47 em Sáb Abr 02, 2016 12:28 am
Parceiros
Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems

5 participantes

Página 2 de 2 Anterior  1, 2

Ir para baixo

Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems - Página 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Sáb Fev 09, 2019 5:06 pm

Togetic escreveu:I'm playing the newest version and i'm confused on how i'm supposed to mega evolve? I'm in Hoenn now and only just gotten a pokemon that can use one of the mega stones i've been given, getting a charizardite X and a blastoisinite, but neither pokemon can mega evolve when they're holding their stone from what I can see. There's no button to do it like i've seen in other essentials fangames and it's not triggered on defeating one of an enemy's pokemon like Greninja's form change.

I do have both a mega ring and a keystone, though, Am i supposed to have done a quest to combine the two or something?

I've also noticed that the mewtwo Giovanni has in New Mauville doesn't mega evolve either which seemed weird since he's bragged about having the two mega stones for it
 To mega evolve:

1- You must have mega ring and mega stone.
2- Make your pokemon holding the corresponding mega stone.
3- When in battle, an icon appears, above the moves selector. Indicating if the mega form is triggered or not.
4- Press the select button or talk button, i don't remember well now, and then the battle move. Then it will automatically change form.
5- You can only have 1 mega pokemon per battle. I think.

I think that now giovanni's mewtwo can change into one of the mega forms. I've tested it before.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

PokéPontos : 747
Reputação : 13

https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems - Página 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems

Mensagem por Togetic Dom Fev 10, 2019 2:34 pm

Checking my previous region's party, it seems like beating the Orange League gives your pokemon the ribbon for defeating the Johto Elite 4, while beating the johto league gives you the organe island ribbions. It's a pretty minor issue overall though

Ricardo PT escreveu:
 To mega evolve:

1- You must have mega ring and mega stone.
2- Make your pokemon holding the corresponding mega stone.
3- When in battle, an icon appears, above the moves selector. Indicating if the mega form is triggered or not.
4- Press the select button or talk button, i don't remember well now, and then the battle move. Then it will automatically change form.
5- You can only have 1 mega pokemon per battle. I think.

This is how it should work, but I don't get the icon appearing in battle when I put charizardite X on my charizard, or blastoiseinite on my blastoise. I have the mega ring and mega stone, but it just won't work in either trainer or wild battles for some reason

Ricardo PT escreveu:I think that now giovanni's mewtwo can change into one of the mega forms. I've tested it before.

The two times i've fought it so far it hasn't mega evolved, but it wiped my team both times so maybe i just needed to do some damage to it or something
Togetic

PokéPontos : 16
Reputação : 0

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Dom Fev 10, 2019 10:18 pm

Hmm... That's odd. In the older updates, i've tested the mega evos and giovanni's mega mewtwo and they worked fine.

I will recheck again.

EDITED:

1st- I detected a little error about the ribbons change.

2nd- Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems - Página 2 Megaev10
You can evolve into mega forms. There's nothing wrong about it. In the image, the pokemon is about to change its form. As you can see i pressed the Z button and it turned green. When in mega form that button disappears.

3rd- Giovanni's mewtwo use the mega stone but, it don't change it's graphic. PE v17.2 editor brought some issues about wild and trainer forms. The birthsigns scripts already fix the wild forms, like: unowns or vivillon forms.

I will talk about this to my scripter to see if he can fix the issue. Another thing, the "fakegroundon" also used to be different in terms of graphics. But it don't changed too. I will fix this later, because, it requires some expertise in programming, and i can't do it alone. This system was not created by me.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por Togetic Qui Fev 14, 2019 4:39 am

Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems - Página 2 73w9NV5Pokemon Chronicles V18 Problems - Página 2 XOlYNC8

The first screenshot is the status screen of my blastoise during the battle, and the second is my blastoise in the battle being unable to mega evolve, the icon just isn't present for whatever reason. It's the same for my charizard.

I'm not really sure what'd cause this issue, beyond maybe there being some other requirement for mega evolution that I don't meet for some reason? I've completely finished everything in Kanto and the orange islands, though, so I don't know what that would be

Última edição por Togetic em Sex Fev 15, 2019 1:08 am, editado 1 vez(es)
Togetic

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Qui Fev 14, 2019 11:36 am

For some reason, i can't see your images.

To mega evolve, you only need to have the mega ring, or bracelet with you, which is key items, plus mega stones.

The mega stones events don't unlock megas or anything else, they only gives the players the tools that are required to mega evolve.

If your, for ex: charizard is holding the right mega stone and if in your key items pocket you have one of those items above, you should be able to mega evolve.

There isn't any problems with that system, i can mega evolve freely, and  only you reported this issue.

Recently, i was fixing a saved game from a player about the dex error from my v18.2. And i tested mega evos in his save game to see if they work, and they worked fine.

That system was been developed by the PE team, and i only scripted the mega evos in my project. I released this mega stuff a few updates ago, maybe before 2017, and using pokemon essentials editor v15, which i now have its last update v17.2.

When i released the v18 massive update, my projects took a big jump from PE v15 to PE v17.2, lots of things were fixed, improved or changed, that's why sometimes players can have a little issue here and there until i fix all the important stuff first. But, i fixed all those things for now, even little fixes that you mentioned before.

So, the only thing that i can suggest you, is to send me your save game file. So i can test it and see what's causing you the trouble.

If you don't know where is your save game, check the WORD file about game installation at the bottom. Attach it to an email and send it to me by using the game's email that i always post in the updates threads.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por Togetic Sex Fev 15, 2019 3:13 am

Sorry, I messed up the image insertion and didn't directly link to the image file so it broke. I've sent you my save so you can take a look, it's a weird problem and especially so if i'm the only one to have it so far.

I don't want to give the impression of being too negative though, this is a great game and even with the little issues it's impressive just how massive it is and how few real issues there are with it
Togetic

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Sex Fev 15, 2019 6:10 pm

Togetic escreveu:Sorry, I messed up the image insertion and didn't directly link to the image file so it broke. I've sent you my save so you can take a look, it's a weird problem and especially so if i'm the only one to have it so far.

I don't want to give the impression of being too negative though, this is a great game and even with the little issues it's impressive just how massive it is and how few real issues there are with it
Now i can see the images. Ok, i will check your save file as soon as i can.

I always trying to make the things right in the game. I fixed lots of issues that were reported by you and a few players. Yesterday, i post a thread in another forum, relic castle, about mewtwo mega form and groudon form for jirachi event only, when opponents are using them, they don't change its sprites, its a little issue but it don't make the game to crash.

I always prioritize game crashes fixes or fatal errors, then the minor issues. Anyway, i will fix your save file with the dex fix too, so you can have the dex nº 808 and 809.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por KainKrow Sex Jul 05, 2019 6:15 am

First of all, thank you, and all your partners, for making a game I wanted to be made for years. Truly amazing job despite the minor glitches here and there. Recently I downloaded the 18.4 version and started a new file, but for some reason I can't leave after defeating Brock. The person at the exit of the town always stops me and tells me to go fight Brock again, but it won't let me. Tried starting a new file, and same issue.

Any way for me to get past this? Or should I just wait for 18.5 to see if that fixes it?
KainKrow

PokéPontos : 6

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Sex Jul 05, 2019 10:42 am

KainKrow escreveu:First of all, thank you, and all your partners, for making a game I wanted to be made for years. Truly amazing job despite the minor glitches here and there. Recently I downloaded the 18.4 version and started a new file, but for some reason I can't leave after defeating Brock. The person at the exit of the town always stops me and tells me to go fight Brock again, but it won't let me. Tried starting a new file, and same issue.

Any way for me to get past this? Or should I just wait for 18.5 to see if that fixes it?

It's not a bug or glitch.

After you defeat brock, talk to Ash in the Pokecenter. Watch the battle between them and then you can left Pewter city.

Anothe thing, i know that v18.4 has some bugs or little glitches, i already made lots of fixes for the upcoming v18.5. You can always reports bugs, errors, glitches, etc. So i can make a fangame free of bugs if possible.

Here is a preview of the upcoming update: https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net/t207-pokemon-chronicles-version-18-5-preview

I don't know when i will release it, i have my little job and right now a busy life, so, it can take more days. But the majority is already maded.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por KainKrow Sáb Jul 06, 2019 12:40 am

Ricardo PT escreveu:

After you defeat brock, talk to Ash in the Pokecenter. Watch the battle between them and then you can left Pewter city.

Anothe thing, i know that v18.4 has some bugs or little glitches, i already made lots of fixes for the upcoming v18.5. You can always reports bugs, errors, glitches, etc. So i can make a fangame free of bugs if possible.

Here is a preview of the upcoming update: https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net/t207-pokemon-chronicles-version-18-5-preview

I don't know when i will release it, i have my little job and right now a busy life, so, it can take more days. But the majority is already maded.

Ah, my mistake then! I'll look through the walk through that's in the folders so I can avoid future mistakes like this.

Thanks for the timely response, and your dedication to this fan game!
KainKrow

PokéPontos : 6

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Sáb Jul 06, 2019 10:44 am

KainKrow escreveu:
Ricardo PT escreveu:

Ah, my mistake then! I'll look through the walk through that's in the folders so I can avoid future mistakes like this.

Thanks for the timely response, and your dedication to this fan game!

Thx. The walkthrough Word files only tells you where you can catch some Pokemon, %, lvs, day or night. I will post there more info about the trainers and their pokemon, items or hidden items, that little and important things, even the quests will be there.

Kanto walkthrough Word file has just updated with some extra useful info, but this walkthrough files are incompleted for now. But they will be completed in the near future.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 2 de 2 Anterior  1, 2

Ir para o topo