Pokémon Chronicles
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Entrar

Esqueci-me da senha

Últimos assuntos
» Stuck Inside Rocket's Hideout on Orange Islands
Opinions about the game I_icon_minitimeDom Set 03, 2023 1:12 pm por Ricardo PT

» Pokémon Chronicles Version 20
Opinions about the game I_icon_minitimeDom Jan 08, 2023 5:38 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Emerald Official Game
Opinions about the game I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 8:14 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download Pokémon Leaf Green And Fire Red Official Games
Opinions about the game I_icon_minitimeSáb Fev 26, 2022 1:41 pm por Ricardo PT

» Sobre Respawn/ buena's point
Opinions about the game I_icon_minitimeQua Dez 15, 2021 10:27 pm por Ricardo PT

» VERSION 19.5 não dá para cancelar o Partner
Opinions about the game I_icon_minitimeQua Out 13, 2021 8:57 am por Ricardo PT

»  Filme 3 e Litten?
Opinions about the game I_icon_minitimeQui Ago 19, 2021 3:58 pm por Ricardo PT

» Character becomes stuck facing upwards on losing the injured Lapras team rocket battle
Opinions about the game I_icon_minitimeDom maio 23, 2021 2:57 pm por Ricardo PT

» Download RPG Maker XP v1.05
Opinions about the game I_icon_minitimeDom maio 09, 2021 10:15 am por Ricardo PT

abril 2024
SegTerQuaQuiSexSábDom

Calendário Calendário

Quem está conectado?
3 usuários online :: 0 registrados, 0 invisíveis e 3 visitantes

Nenhum

[ Ver toda a lista ]

O recorde de usuários online foi de 47 em Sáb Abr 02, 2016 12:28 am
Parceiros
Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Fórum grátis

Opinions about the game

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

Opinions about the game Empty Opinions about the game

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Qua Dez 03, 2014 9:03 pm

Hi, everybody!

Here you can make your sugestions or opinions about pokemon chronicles fan game.

I'm the creator of this game and i'll continue to upgrade it with many scripts / systems and others things to make this game great. I can announce that somewhere in 2015 the next version will have one move full region, johto.

Recently i add the new recent mega pokemon and new items to my game and primal pokemon too.

Now I'm working in a phone system in pokeguear to rebattle trainers like in pokemon gold etc, and finishing some events and a few extras in this region and testing it at same time.

The game currently have 721 official pokemon, but to get the extra pokemon from sinnoh, unova and kalos, the players must do almost all the game including hoenn (last region in the game) or not, depending how the events are make, but one thing is for sure, in celadon city, there is a mansion where the creator of this game lives and the extras items, pokemon etc is there, but this events are locked for now.

Sometimes i'm doing things to johto and hoenn at same time depending how stuff i can get or make. This fan game has lots to offer, and i'll try to complete it to full mode. The rest of the attack animations will be the last thing to finish after hoenn realese update or maybe at same time, i'm not sure.

So, please fell free to make an opinion or a sugestion. ^^
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

PokéPontos : 744
Reputação : 13

https://pokemonchronicles.forumeiros.net

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Opinions about the game Empty Re: Opinions about the game

Mensagem por Vetak Qui maio 14, 2015 11:13 pm

i think that you really need to add the hole attackdex currently exist comon i know that this game is a remake of  pokemon crystall, fire red, emerald but 3 pokemon generation attacks aren't that cool we need stone edge , dragon metor , Aura Sphere... and so many other  powerful attacks . you puted fairy pokemons without fairy attacks is that logic :/ or  if you make some events that bring pokemon from other region like arceus with no jugement or Zerkom,Reshiram,Kyurem without they powerful attacks i agree that the 3 first generation of pokemon are the best but they made o  lot of usefull new attacks and made old generation pokemon can learn some of them even  idiot nintendo guys update pokedex and attacksdex when they made remaks like firered best games ever and soul silver/heart gold.
Expect that i really like the hole idea that you made 3 pokemon games in one with 4 region (btw sevii islands are in the game ? ) and i loved how  the game follow the anime  and the movies best thing  ever the combination betwen anime caracters and game caracters but the game still missing  gold(ethan) and emraled(Brendan)
you should start a wiki or somthing trust me your project is really big and secussfull  but its not really famous in the net  you should publish it in pokemon community or PHO and try to make this hole froum in english portugues isn't that world wide spoken language :/
and can you please try next update to  let us use old save games wiihout bugs its really annoying to strat o big games again when you  did a big effort on it :/
trust me i think when the first beta come out it gonna be he gratest games ever nintendo should have being doing this a lot time ago before just lanching  new pokemons .
dude thank you for the game any way it still rock and goodluck on completing it you can ask me for any help even when my exprience  in rpg maker is limeted (i worked in some gba and nds rom hacks )  i will do my best
Vetak

PokéPontos : 27
Reputação : 0

Mensagem por Vetak Sex maio 15, 2015 10:17 am

buged again in Vermilion City / Route 11 the pika party event help pelase i sent you the game save check your mails help me as soon as possible please :/
Vetak

Mensagem por Dawg Sex maio 15, 2015 4:27 pm

Vetak escreveu:i think that you really need to add the hole attackdex currently exist comon i know that this game is a remake of  pokemon crystall, fire red, emerald but 3 pokemon generation attacks aren't that cool we need stone edge , dragon metor , Aura Sphere... and so many other  powerful attacks . you puted fairy pokemons without fairy attacks is that logic :/ or  if you make some events that bring pokemon from other region like arceus with no jugement or Zerkom,Reshiram,Kyurem without they powerful attacks i agree that the 3 first generation of pokemon are the best but they made o  lot of usefull new attacks and made old generation pokemon can learn some of them even  idiot nintendo guys update pokedex and attacksdex when they made remaks like firered best games ever and soul silver/heart gold.
Expect that i really like the hole idea that you made 3 pokemon games in one with 4 region (btw sevii islands are in the game ? ) and i loved how  the game follow the anime  and the movies best thing  ever the combination betwen anime caracters and game caracters but the game still missing  gold(ethan) and emraled(Brendan)
you should start a wiki or somthing trust me your project is really big and secussfull  but its not really famous in the net  you should publish it in pokemon community or PHO and try to make this hole froum in english portugues isn't that world wide spoken language :/
and can you please try next update to  let us use old save games wiihout bugs its really annoying to strat o big games again when you  did a big effort on it :/
trust me i think when the first beta come out it gonna be he gratest games ever nintendo should have being doing this a lot time ago before just lanching  new pokemons .
dude thank you for the game any way it still rock and goodluck on completing it you can ask me for any help even when my exprience  in rpg maker is limeted (i worked in some gba and nds rom hacks )  i will do my best
Yes,Sevii islands are included.
Dawg

PokéPontos : 13

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Sex maio 15, 2015 6:13 pm

Thank you for your opinions, but my game is still under development and some pokemon / characters / items are only available by completing one region at a time. Like brendan he will appear in hoenn region, jimmy in johto and so on. The game only have kanto and orange fully completed. By the way, im the only person that works in this huge project so bugs can appear, im not perfect. XD

One more thing, pokemons from Sinnoh region, unova and kalos, they are all considered bonus pack in my game, so the players can have them by a bonus event at random. Because i want to focus on the original idea when i started this project- 4 regions with 355 atack moves.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por Vetak Sex maio 15, 2015 6:32 pm

Yes i agree with you should focus in the first idea its realy great the fisrt 3generation of pokemons are the best but that dosńt mean we can not have more moves any way the project still great and i know that you work alone i undrestand your situation that way i am offring my help if needed and good luck in finishing the game Very Happy
Vetak

Mensagem por Vetak Sex maio 15, 2015 6:40 pm

Btw i sent my saved game i am buged i need help :/
Vetak

Mensagem por Dawg Sex maio 15, 2015 8:37 pm

Vetak escreveu:Btw i sent my saved game  i am buged  i need help :/
I sended my save file to him too,don't worry we'll gonna get our save files,just pe patient.Just like how he said,he's working alone on this big project,so be patient mate.
Dawg

PokéPontos : 13

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Sex maio 15, 2015 8:43 pm

I received your saved games and i detected your bugs, but i need a little time to repair the problem, like i said im alone in this big project.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por Ricardo PT Sex maio 15, 2015 9:33 pm

I repaired your saved games and i send them in private messages.
Ricardo PT
Ricardo PT
Administrator
Administrator

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado